Medici's comprehensive file sharing system makes sharing common documents an absolute breeze! You have the option to Upload a File, Take a Photo, Choose from Library, or use Medici Files. An explanation of each is as follows:
- Choose from Library: Use this when you want to upload a picture from your photo roll. This is useful if you've got a picture that you've already taken that you want to send.
- Take a Photo: Use this when you need to take a new photo.
- Upload a File: Use this when you want to upload a non-picture file (like a PDF).
- Medici Files: Use this if you want to share an attachment that you've sent to anyone in the past. This is especially useful for sharing files among patients!
To do this, simply perform the following:
- Launch your Medici app.
- Tap the Inbox button.
- Find or start a conversation.
- Tap the + icon to the left of the text input field.
- Tap either Choose from Library, Take a Photo, Upload a File, or Medici Files.
- Find the attachment or photo you want to send.
- Tap Send or Share, depending on which button you tapped in step 5.
You can modify your Medici Files at any time by going to Settings and tapping on Files.